Manhattan Adult Education Announces 2016 Offerings
Adult Education Update:
- Please look at the dates listed under class offerings -
the DATES are correct, but there are mistakes on some classes of the
day of the week listed. (Buying Online, Fly tying, Quilting with Jelly
rolls and Financial & Investments 101)
is a conflict at Manhattan Athletic Club for the Beginning Get Fit,
Stay Fit Class. Time needs to be changed for this class. Please
contact Ginny Francis (581-6843) or Terra Spotts (581-2748) for more
Thanks for supporting Manhattan Adult Education.
We are very excited to have a variety of classes for adults in the community to take. Check out the Adult Education Brochure to find course descriptions, fees, projected class times, and instructor information. Dates and times are listed in the brochure and a condensed list can be found here. Feel free to contact the instructor or Ginny Francis with your questions. You can register online, by mail, or at the district office.
We are asking that all payments be made before the start of the first class. You can pay using one of these 3 ways below, although using MySchoolBucks will not be available until after the Early Bird registration deadline. You will need to use one of the first 2 methods to receive the Early Bird discount.
- Mail registration and checks to: Manhattan School District, Adult Education Program, PO Box 425, Manhattan, MT 59741. We are offering a 25% discount on registration fees for participants who are 60 years old or older, although materials and supplies need to be paid in full.
- Pay in person at District Office
- Pay at MySchoolBucks, using the Adult Education Store there, using Echecks, Debit cards, or Charge cards . There is a 4.25% non-refundable fee for transactions using this site. Be careful selecting courses here as each course is listed twice, once with regular pricing and then with the senior discount. Your payment will be verified by Manhattan School District staff before your account is charged.
Note the following details:
- List of Classes
- Some classes will fill up quickly, so register early.
- Adult Education students must be at least 18 years old.
- Only people enrolled in the class are allowed to attend.
- If a class needs to be cancelled, you will be notified and your money will be refunded. Details in Adult Education Brochure.
- Learn a new skill and meet new people.
Some classes will begin as early as Jan 25, 2016. A couple classes will not be held until late March and into April. There are some one night classes, while others range from 3 to 10 weeks in length!
Ginny Francis, 284-6843 or 581-6843, email@example.com
Adult Education Coordinator