Spring Parent meetings for Track and Golf are scheduled for Monday - March 6th at 7:00 in the HS Activities Room. Please attend!
We are beginning the task of updating the Manhattan High School Athletic Hall of Fame. The participation parameters, as established many years ago, (pre 1990, by the then Hall of Fame Board are;
1. Nominees will have graduated 10 years before consideration/induction.
2. This class will be selected for the years 2000 - 2009.
3. The next class inducted will be selected for participation and achievement during the years 2010 - 2019.
If you would like to nominate a former athletic participant, the following criteria will be used by the selection committee;
1. Outstanding Athletic Achievement
2. Attitude displayed while participating in contests
4. Positive Role Model
5. Academic and behavioral eligibility throughout high school.
6. Participation in multiple sports.
Please keep in mind that my goal is to update the Hall of Fame. The criteria and prior selections were completed by former Selection Committee members. What I am asking is; please don't shoot the messenger! My plan right now is to have the HOF classes from 1990-1999 (THE LAST RECORDED INDUCTEES) and 2000-2009 during a special ceremony and evening in the New Gym!
Please send your nominations to;
Pat Lynch - Manhattan Activities Department
Manhattan, Montana 59741
Name of Nominee
Years of attendance at MHS
Years of participation in sports at MHS
Sports participated in
Special Awards your nominee has received both academically and athletically
A narrative with information you feel the Selection Committee should know about your nominee.